2008年12月12日金曜日

Street stall

1) Do you like street stall? In my country have a lots of street stall in every city, in your country have street stall?
A. Yes B. No

2) What kinds of street stall do you like?
A. Chinese noodle
B. Barbecue
C. Snack
D. other cooking
E. any others or food

3) Some people think that the street stall is dirty, or bad for our health. What do you think about it?
A. Never think dirty
B. Just a little dirty, if we eat it, it is ok
C. We can’t eat it, because it is bad for health
D. Any others
4) If have a street stall in your country, what view do you have?
A. I like street stall, because it has many kinds of food, it can meet the needs of me.
B. I like street stall, but I don’t usually buy food.
C. I don’t like street stall, but I am not opposed to it.
D. I hate street stall, because it is very dirty, so I am opposed to have having street stalls in our country.

0 件のコメント: